NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018-19
New Delhi Municipal Council, Released Applications online form the Guest Teacher. For the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT/Lecturer), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Urdu), Nursery Teachers in NDMC/Navyug Schools for the session 2018-19. The submission of application form has started from March 2018. Then, Now the All Eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment in online mode. So, Dear Candidates don’t wait and apply fast. Every year NDMC conducted the Delhi Guest Teacher Examination for all Eligible candidates. Hence, this year also the NDMC has released notification and Application form. So, Students don’t wait and Apply online. We provided hare Official notification and all details of the vacancy. Thus, students stay connected with our website. We will provide most important information about the NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018-19. Let’s See Official notification PDF:
The Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy has Declared by the NDMC. We provide hare Vacancy details. Like Recruitment notice, Syllabus, Age Criteria, Education qualification, selection process ETC. Then, Students stay on Our website. For Selection in this Vacancy, candidates must Attempt Merit Marks in the Exam. Without Merit Marks Selection not possible. Hence, candidates make your study harder for Crack this Exam. Lacks candidates apply in this posts Every year. This is the Reason of Tough Competition.
Delhi Guest Teacher Eligibility 2018-19
NDMC ha recently Released Vacancy for the Delhi Guest Teacher faculty in Schools and colleges. To know all Details for NDMC Guest Teacher Stay on the website. let’s know notification of NDMC Guest Teacher. delhi Guest teacher Eligibility 2018-19 is as follows:
This is the News Paper Notification. And we provided Official notification in PDF Earlier Above. Then, now we talk about the Eligibility Criteria. For NDMC Guest Teacher Education Qualification:
- Senior Secondary Certificate or its Equivalents. Recognized by CBSE Or Other.
- Four-year Integrated Degree Course or Reasonal College of Education of NCRT in the Concerned Subject As well as in the Aggregate.
- Or A Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a Recognized University.
- Master Degree or equivalent from a Recognized University.
- B.ed or Equivalent from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Teaching of Hindi and English Language.
- Minimum 6 Month Experience Certificate of Guest teacher/ Contract Teacher from a Govt./ Private College or school.
Note: The Experience Certificate should be Signed by the Institute Head.
Guest teacher TGT/ PGT Selection Process 2018
The Candidate must Minimum 18 year old. Thereafter, For PRT Candidates has must 36 years old. For TGT 30-year-old and For PGT 27-year-Old.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for the NDMC Guest teacher posts.
- The Final Selection list will Prepare in the basic of Merit 90% Academic + Exam Merit Marks and 10% Experience. Separately for Each category of Applicants namely ST/ SC/ OBC/ Disabled person and others.
- School or colleges Allocation on Merit Base. School or Colleges Change Request not Entertained.
Download NDMC Guest Teacher syllabus 2018-19
NDMC Guest Teacher Syllabus has released on the official website. The Guest Teacher Exam will conduct like Generally Govt. Teacher Post Exam. According to Syllabus Subjects Test conduct in these Subjects, who given below:
- Language Test Hindi/ English And Required.
- General Awareness and Reasoning.
- Mathematics And Science.
The Exam Pattern Candidates know from the Official website. So, Students go on the official website. And fill the Application form and Know all information about the Exam.
How to Apply NDMC Guest Teacher Vacancy 2018?
- First, visit the official website. That is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Then, click on the recruitments. And select NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment.
- Thereafter, fill The Application form with correct information and Submit.
- Then, Make Payment process. Follow the instructions and make the complete payment process.
- After that take a print of the Application form.