10th Board Exam Form 2017-18 CBSE X Online Form, Last date to apply, 10th Board Exam Form 2018, CBSE 10th Class Examination Form 2017-18, CBSE Board Regular/ Private 10th Class Form
CBSE 10th Exam Form 2017-18
The Central Board of Secondary Education is the authoritative body for conducting the examination for class 10th and 12th. There are two kinds of students who give the exam. First one is regular students who regularly go to school and appear for the exams. Other one is private students who do not regularly go to the schools. These students are able to give the CBSE Board Exams by filling CBSE class 10th Exam Private form 2017-18. Here, you need to fill CBSE 10th Exam Form 2017-18 from this website. It is very essential to fill the Exam Form, with the correct information. If you have added any wrong information and submitted the Form, then it will not be edited after the submission of CBSE 2018 Exam Form.
The rule for filling the application form within the prescribed frame of time applies to both of the students. They have to fill the application form for the exam on or before last date of submission. The Central Board of Secondary Education is soon going to release the application forms for the private and regular students.
10th Board Exam Form 2017-18
Here you have dates through which you can check the last date and start date of 10th Board Exam form 2017-18.
- Commencement of Submission of CBSE X Class Exam form 2018: September 2017
- Last date for the submission of CBSE X Class Exam form 2018: November 2017
- Issue of Admit Card: February 2018
- Beginning of CBSE class 10th Exams: March 2018
CBSE 10th Class Form 2017
There are few important points for the private students which should in their mind while filling the registration form for CBSE 10th Class Form 2017. These are as follows:
- The private students can go for online registration only. Hence, they can not go for offline mode of Class registration.
- As per the latest notice, the private students have to mention the roll number of the previous year along with the center number and school number. They will get this information in the marksheet of the previous year. After filling all these details, the system will auto generate the names of father and mother of the private students.
- The Aadhar number is not mandatory at this stage but it is optional.
- It is important to select the city for the center. However, after selecting the city, the candidates cannot change the center in any circumstances.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will provide a roll number for CBSE class 10th Exam 2018. Therefore, they will not use the roll number of previous year. Hence, they will use the roll number of this year only.
- In addition to filling the form, they have to pay the prescribed fees for the exam. It must be deposited at the branch of Bank prescribed by the CBSE.
- When the form is completely filled, they will submit it. After that, a confirmation page will appear on the screen which will ask the students to print the form. The candidates must confirm it so that they have the hard copy of the form.
CBSE Board 10th Application form 2018
The regular students who are studying in the schools will fill the application form with the help of authorities of schools. The officials of schools will give the application forms to students of class 10th form and after that they will submit the application form to the Central Board of Secondary Education. However, the regular students will provide all the details correctly in the application from. CBSE Board 10th Application Form 2018 is to be shortly released!